I hate the way you talk to me,
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate it when you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots,
and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you’re always right,
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you’re not around,
and the fact you didn’t call.
but mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you,
not even close,
not even a little bit,
not even at all
— 10 things I hate about you (via b-a-d-intentions)
wouldnt it be cool to just like not feel nervous about everything all the time
- me: wow I'm fat
- me: maybe I look ok
- me: I AM PERFECT THE WAY I AM
- me: I'm fucking disgusting I'm losing weight now
- me: I am more than just my weight!
- me: who the fuck cares about anything
- me: I AM SO FAT.
- me: idk curves are beautiful i am beautiful
- me: i hate myself